A full package of IT and support services for content publishing and building and managing your public website.
- Editors can easily post and maintain web pages online.
- Publishing of all types of content (texts, images, video footage, sound clips);
- More than twenty different file formats;
- Different types of navigation: hierarchical, horizontal, inverted ‘L’, through tabs, thematic, by facet, modular, through an index, breadcrumbs, sitemaps, shortlists etc. and various combinations of all these types are also possible;
- Editors can add to or change the navigation structure;
- Website administration in various languages. Site visitors can switch languages with a simple click of the mouse;
- Simplified indexing of the website pages for optimal ranking in search engines;
- Modular approach: each piece of content (text, images, files, etc.) forms a component that is linked to a generic or specific component model;
- Components are placed on a web page, which is linked to a presentation template that defines the generic design and layoutof the page;
- A clear distinction between the archive containing content elements or components (structured in folders for easy reference) and the tree structure of the web pages;
- Both are accessible using the same interface;
- Secure access for the editors through standard web browsers.
Communication department and/or marcom managers of federal public services and agencies.
- Send letter of intent to the Chairman of the DG Digital Transformation Management Committee;
- Analysis of your needs and requirements;
- Define the information architecture, web templates and designs;
- Negotiate the project scope, project planning and the service level agreement (SLA) proposal;
- Conclude a protocol agreement;
- Build the site;
- Train the team of web editors;
- Editors enter the content;
- Website goes online (go live);
- Switch to service mode approximately one month before go live.
- Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support for editors available from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S017 - WCMS’.