Fast2web is a complete service package: it includes both the technological platform based on Drupal and support for editors and hosting.
- Websites are built using a standardised and transparent process, at an affordable price, with a fast completion time and the quality of the result is measured.
- Excellent performance and stability of the system are guaranteed by service level agreements between DG Digital Transformation and its partners and are formalised in a user agreement between DG Digital Transformation and its customers (“users”).
- For technical matters, you have the benefit of the Fast2web partners’ expertise in Drupal.
- You can approach DG Digital Transformation itself for administrative support.
- “No strings attached”: the service is designed to make it easy to move your data: you can leave the service at any time and have your site with all its functionalities hosted elsewhere.
- Setting up a standard website takes a maximum of 30 working days.
- Users and editors need no specific technical knowledge.
- More than 50 different functionalities are available for your website, which are all suitable for a multilingual approach.
- Access for editors and visitors can be secured through the eID.
- Fast2web is a part of the DG Digital Transformation suite of website services which also includes Stats, Search, Information Architecture & Usability and web templating & design.
Communication services and marcom managers of all public services and institutions.
Complete the following procedure:
- Apply to the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk by e-mail
- Provide a letter of intent to the chairman of the DG Digital Transformation Management Committee
- Sign a user agreement with DG Digital Transformation
- Analysis of your needs
- Preparation of a customised offer
- Following your approval: construction of the site
- Training of the editorial team
- Editors add the content
- Website goes online (go live)
- Your website is subjected to an AnySurfer audit
- Switch to service mode approximately one month after go live
Access and support
- Accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Support for editors from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00 (on federal government working days)
Are you interested in the Fast2web solution proposed by DG Digital Transformation and would you like more information? Then contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk quoting our reference S167 – Fast2web:
- By telephone: 078 15 03 11 (NL) – 078 15 03 12 (FR)
- Via e-mail: servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be