Exchange of information on potential fiscal and/or social contribution debts owed to the government by parties involved in the sale of (movable) property.
Checks the parties’ potential debts to the government agencies listed below:
- National Social Security Office;
- National Institute for the Social Security of the Self-Employed;
- Federal Public Service Finance.
- Reports the parties’ intention to buy to the competent authorities;
- Reports information on outstanding debts;
- Notification of insufficient financial means to the competent authorities;
- Electronic acknowledgements of receipt.
- Royal Federation of Belgian Notaries.
- Apply to Fedict Service Desk.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ’S098 – 4thWayServices’.