- Online incorporation of companies;
- Modification of the company data in the authoritative sources.
- Assignment of a unique company registration number by the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (KBO);
- Filing and verification of the incorporation deed by the Federal Public Service Justice;
- Activation of the company at the KBO;
- Publication in Belgium’s Official Gazette.
- Royal Federation of Belgian Notaries.
- Citizen scan use the application eCourtRegistry to create a not-for-profit organization. More information via https://www.egriffie.be
- Apply to Fedict Service Desk.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- First line support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days);
- Second line and third line support available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ‘S168 – eDepot’.