- Online notification of a birth by medical care providers to the Registry of Births, Marriages and Deaths of the local municipality.
- Electronic transfer of the statistical data to the Communities.
- eBirth Medical for medical care providers;
- eBirth City for the Registry of Births, Marriages and Deaths of the local municipality where the child was born;
- A web application (web browser);
- Web services: can be integrated into the software of hospitals or local municipalities;
- Secure transfer of statistical data over an SFTP connection.
- Medical care providers: hospitals, doctors and midwives;
- The Registry of Births, Marriages and Deaths of local municipalities;
- The Communities.
- Protocol agreement between the local municipality and Fedict;
- Preparatory form from the local municipality;
- Preparatory form from the medical care provider;
- Technical procedure for web services.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying reference code ‘S030 – eBirth’.