A central procurement agency for the creation of websites using Drupal 8, the hosting, the maintenance and support for editors.
- Open Source CMS: Drupal 8;
- Editors can easily manage the content of their website.
- Many features are available at the site level: embedded videos, embedding of photos from external sites; integration with online services such as Newsletter.
- Features available in the CMS: easy translation management, taxonomy, revisions/versions, WYSIWYG content editing, user management, program the publication of content, publication workflow, etc.
- Easy management of multilingual content;
- Simplified indexing of the website pages for optimal ranking in search engines (SEO);
- Secure access with CSAM/eID for editors
- Site uses https
- Website accessibility (WCAG 2.0 AA)
- Responsive site
- High-performance open source search engine (Solr)
- Excellent performance and stability of the system is guaranteed by Service Level Agreements entered into by DTO and its partners and which are formalised in a user agreement between DTO and its clients (the "users").
- For the technical aspects you can enjoy the extensive Drupal expertise of our partners Fast2web/WCMS.
- You can contact DTO directly for administrative support.
- "No strings attached": the service has been specially designed to port data. In other words, you can leave the service at any time and host your site and all its features at another location.
- Editors do not require any technical skills.
- WCMS is part of a DTO's suite of services for websites such as Stats, Information Architecture & Usability en Web Templating & Design.
Communication department and/or Marcom managers of federal public services and agencies.
Follow the procedure below:
- letter of intent to the manager of "WCM/web & Online Applications" at DTO;
- analysis of your needs;
- define the information architecture and the design;
- sign the user agreement
- develop the site;
- train the team of editors;
- editors enter content;
- website goes online;
- Your website is audited by AnySurfer.
- Switch to service mode approximately one month after going live
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7
- Support for editors available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DTO Service Desk by writing to servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be and specify the reference "S017 - WCMS".