The Newsletter service, provided via the central procurement agency, is an online platform that facilitates the creation, launch and assessment of e-mail campaigns.
- SaaS: Spike by Measuremail.
- The service is implemented using a transparent process and with short lead times.
- 3 subscription formulas depending on the number of users and the number of features (Basic, Advanced, Premium)
- No limits for sending e-mails or for the number of subscribers.
- Uses REST API for interfacing (XML, JSON, SOAP) and RSS.
- Special care for responsive e-mails (WCAG).
- For all technical matters, you can rely on the service provider's expertise.
- You can contact ... directly for administrative support.
- You receive a price offer within 2 days.
- An account is created within 4 days after receiving the purchase order.
- After receiving training, users can master the tool quickly.
The central procurement agency is aimed at the communication managers of the Federal Services.
Follow the steps below:
- Apply to the DTO Service Desk by e-mail.
- Contact the DTO Service Manager.
- Send a letter of intent to the manager of "WCM/web & Online Applications" at DTO;
- Sign a user agreement with DTO.
- Analyse your needs.
- If necessary, prepare a customised offer.
- Following approval: create the newsletter and set up the platform.
- Train the editorial team.
- Send out your first newsletter.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7
- Support by the service provider.
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DTO Service Desk by writing to servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be and specify the reference "S173 – Newsletter".