- Advice and support for:
- adapting your site’s structure to your communication needs;
- improving your site’s accessibility and user-friendliness.
- Determining the tree structure;
- Deciding the navigation types;
- Creating the wireframes (which shows the layout, structure and navigation of the pages);
- Extensive user-friendliness tests available;
- Also available for non-WCMS websites;
- For websites and applications;
- Conforming with the accessibility guideline
- Support with:
- specifying a task;
- detailed project description;
- assessment of proposals;
- supplier negotiations.
Communication department and/or Marcom managers of federal public services and agencies.
- Service is offered based on a central procurement agency;
- Supplier’s tender on the basis of the customer’s project description;
- Purchase order sent to supplier;
- Customer acceptance of the deliverables upon completion of the assignment.
Access and support
- Support by the service manager.
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DTO Service Desk by writing to servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be and specify the reference "S0127 – Information Architecture".