- Accept online payments from end users;
- To be integrated into your ‘online shop’ application (not included).
- Several payment methods (debit cards, credit cards, e-banking, etc.);
- Amounts paid are transferred in full to the government department/agency concerned; Transaction costs are billed separately on a monthly basis;
- Favourable rates;
- Simulation of the expected costs;
- Free access to a test environment.
All Belgian government departments/agencies.
Follow this procedure:
- Apply to the DTO Service Desk;
- Reception of the complete administrative and technical file; development of the integration procedure at the client’s;
- Request a production account by sending the purchase order;
- Reception of elements allowing transactions to be made in production (back-office access, secret keys);
- Sign a user agreement;
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7
- Support by the service provider.
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DTO Service Desk by writing to servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be and specify the reference "S022 – e-payment".