Advice and support for the use of open standards within a public service or institution.
- Support for the conversion of files in Microsoft Office format to ODF (OpenOffice.org or Microsoft Office);
- Support for the conversion of files from ODF to Microsoft Office format (OpenOffice.org or Microsoft Office);
- Support for the conversion from other formats or via other packages to ODF;
- Support for ODF-related projects;
- Support for the introduction of IPv6.
This is a second-line service, so only available to help desk staff of public services and institutions.
- Have access to your own open standards support;
- Request made to DG Digital Transformation Service Desk.
Access and support
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ´Open standards´.