Information Architecture & Usability
- Advice and support for:
- adapting your site’s structure to your communication needs;
- improving your site’s accessibility and user-friendliness.
- Determining the tree structure;
- Deciding the navigation types;
- Creating the wireframes (which shows the layout, structure and navigation fo the pages);
- Extensive user-friendliness tests available;
- Also available for non-WCMS sites;
- For websites and applications;
- Support with:
- specifying a tender;
- detailed project description;
- assessment of proposals;
- supplier negotiations.
Communication department and/or marcom managers of federal public services and agencies.
- Service is offered based on a framework agreement;
- Supplier’s tender on the basis of the customer’s project description;
- Budget approval by the customer’s Inspector of Finance;
- Customer acceptance of the deliverables upon completion of the assignment.
Access and support
- Support by the service manager.
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S0127 - Information Architecture’.