- Accept online payments from end users;
- To be integrated into your ‘online shop’ application.
- Several methods of payments (debit cards, credit cards and Internet banking);
- Amounts paid are transferred in full to the government department/agency concerned;
- Transaction costs are billed separately on a monthly basis;
- Favourable rates;
- Simulation of the expected costs;
- Free access to a test environment.
All government departments/agencies in Belgium.
- Apply to DG Digital Transformation's Service Desk;
- Verify the application;
- Sign user agreement;
- Apply for a test account;
- Create a test account;
- Develop a test project for the customer;
- Apply for a production account;
- Create a production account;
- Conclude contracts with payment institutions;
- Service launch.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support for administrators available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S022 – ePayment’.