- Digiflow allows you to provide end users with certificates;
- Confidential information available through a variety of different access modes (‘contexts’);
- It is always clear who consulted what information and why.
- ‘Right of residence regularisation’ context: requests for certificates to check the solvency of businesses that are named as employers by asylum seekers (in regularisation cases);
- ‘Public procurement contracts’ context: requests for certificates to check whether businesses are compliant with public procurement legislation;
- Certificates available:
- the annual statement of accounts as submitted to the National Bank;
- the certificate on the statement and payment of social security contributions;
- the certificate of registration as an entity liable to VAT;
- the certificate of taxes payable; the legal status (not bankrupt or in a similar situation);
- the certificate of recognition for contractors.
- New context for a specific purpose;
- Own house style;
- Authentication with eID or token.
Public departments and agencies.
- Apply to DG Digital Transformation Service Desk;
- Designate a security administrator;
- Sign a protocol agreement;
- Appendix to licence agreement for municipalities and OCMWs/CPASs (local public social welfare centres);
- End user applies to his security administrator for access (for civil servants).
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support for security administrators, the local service desk of the user and/or end users of the federal administrations available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S102 - Digiflow’.