The Trans European Service for Telematics between Administrations (TESTA) connects the various national government networks across Europe.
- IP network which, as a private network, is completely separate from the Internet for security reasons;
- Connections between numerous applications of government institutions in the EU Member States;
- Secure data exchange;
- DG Digital Transformation’s services include:
- connecting new customers;
- access point administration.
All federal and regional public services or institutions in Belgium that require access to TESTA. The DG Digital Transformation is the point of contact for the connection of Belgian institutions to the Euroean TESTA network.
- Firewall for the VPN connection with the central access point;
- Security policy in compliance with Decision 2001/264/EC.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ’S104 - TESTA’.