Secure remote access to your organisation’s applications.
- Remote access is just as secure as at the office;
- ‘Proxy mode’ (SSL) and ‘network mode’ (IPsec VPN) available.
Federal public services and institutions.
For the government department:
- Designation of a security officer to assign roles to users;
- Designation of a technical manager in charge of communications between the central SSL cluster and the internal servers that are used by the applications.
For the user:
- eID card;
- PC + eID card reader;
- Protection against spyware and viruses;
- Single installation of software by an administrator.
Access and support
Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S108 – SSL VPN’.