The DG Digital Transformation relays e-mail to and from the federal public services and institutions. Our objective is to keep viruses and spam out of your mailbox as much as possible.
- Administration of the shared infrastructure;
- Relay between the Internet and the mail servers of the institutions involved;
- Basic service offering simple e-mail relay for incoming and outgoing e-mails;
- Anti-virus and anti-spam as the principal added value;
- Guaranteed availability based on de-duplicated infrastructure (data centres and servers/storage).
Federal public services and institutions.
- Dedicated e-mail server;
- Being able to modify the MX registrations of your own domains;
- Application with the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk.
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- Support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ‘S105 - E-mail relay’.