- Online token request via the federal portal;
- End users who cannot make use of the online request service can contact a local registration office or DG Digital Transformation.
- You can make an online request if you have:
- a Belgian identity card;
- you PIN code
- a card reader
- a PC connected to the internet and containing the eID software (see www.eid.belgium.be for more information).
- You can request a token from a local registration office or the DG Digital Transformation registration office if you:
- do not have a Belgian identity card
Anyone who wants to access secured government applications for which a token is necessary.
- You have to personally collect your username and password at a local registration office (see list below) or at the DG Digital Transformation registration office;
- Always by appointment;
- With verification of your identity (i.e. you need some form of official photo ID).
Access and support
- You can visit the DG Digital Transformation registration office by appointment +32 (0)2 740 74 74 option 5 followed by option 3, between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days)
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be, specifying reference code ´Registration office´.