The Role Management service gives access managers the possibility to manage roles. A role gives access to an online government application.
The roles are managed via the Role Administration application. In this application, the access manager can attribute roles to users who can then use the online government application.
- A federal access management platform for public e-gov applications
- Three separate contexts: Businesses, Officials and Independent
- Roles that can only be attributed by a specific group of managers for a specific application within one of the three contexts
- Two different security levels of the application depending on the sensitivity of the information:
- user name, password and token
- electronic identity card with associated PIN code
- Authentication when connecting to an application
- Support with the implementation of the service
- Support while the service is being used
All public services and institutions that want a secure access management for their applications:
- Federal public services and institutions
- Communities and Regions
- Provinces, municipalities and OCMWs/CPASs (local public social welfare centres)
- Businesses or persons implementing government contracts
- Application with the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk
- Signing up to a user agreement
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7
- Support for public services and institutions from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days)
- Support for end users from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days), and from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
For further information or to use the service, please contact the DG Digital Transformation Service Desk at servicedesk.DTO@bosa.fgov.be specifying reference code ´S009 - Role Administration´.