Access to the provider web services of the Federal Public Service Economy.
- WSConsultKBOService: web service to consult company data in the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises (KBO);
- WSConsultAgentEnterpriseService: web service to search for a company’s legal representative;
- WSConsultATService: web service to consult the 'Ambulante handel' (street trading) database;
- WSConsultCertificateService: web service to consult the ‘Certificates’ database;
- WSConsultTAPService: web service to consult a company’s admission applications in the TAP database (Toelatingen Autorisatie Procedure – Admissions Authorisation Procedure);
- Update services for updating these data;
- Federal public services and agencies;
- Regions and Communities;
- Businesses or persons acting on behalf of the government.
- Apply to Fedict Service Desk;
- Approval from the Federal Public Service Economy;
- Authorisation from the KBO and/or Federal Public Service Economy;
- Technical request for access to the FSB;
- Sign a Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Access and support
- Accessible 24/7;
- First line support available from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days);
- Second line and third line support available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from Monday to Friday (on federal government working days).
For further information or to sign up to the service, please contact the Fedict Service Desk at email@example.com, specifying reference code ’S039 – EnterpriseServices’.